Thursday, March 5, 2015

Welcome!

I started this blog in order to provide updates on what's new in maternal fitness, and to offer information that will be helpful to health/fitness providers as well as pregnant and postpartum women who visit this blog.  With the push towards evidence based guidelines, it's my goal to promote research based information on this site and help you learn how to use the tools available to keep current within this field.
In my blogs I'll cover specific maternal health and fitness topics, offer links to new research concerning the topic, and discuss the impact of the research. I'll also offer innovative training techniques for creating a safe and effective maternal exercise program.  In addition, I'll  post dates for my CE trainings throughout the year as well as my webinars and conference speaker dates.

Please feel free to post your maternal fitness questions and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment